NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship is currently ongoing for Nigerian Students. The NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme started in 1998 as part of Nigeria LNG Limited’s Corporate Social Responsibility to Nigerian Citizens to enhance human capacity development. Interested students should see how to apply below.
The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to apply for the 2018/2019 NLNG Scholarship Award. The purpose of Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst students in institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.
When is the application deadline?
18th May, 2018.
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Yes, the scholarship is offered annually.
Which countries are eligible for the NLNG undergraduate scholarship?
Students from Nigeria are eligible for the NLNG undergraduate scholarship.
In which host country will I be studying?
If awarded the scholarship, the scholarship will be tenable in your school in Nigeria.
What is the category of this opportunity?
What are the selection criteria?
- Undergraduate: Beneficiaries are selected through a rigorous and transparent selection process organized in collaboration with the Aptitude Test Department of WAEC.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the NLNG Undergraduate scholarship?
- Undergraduate: Applicants must be first year undergraduate students in a recognized Nigerian university.
How many scholarships are available?
Several scholarships are available.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- Scholarship recipient will receive the payment of a yearly Scholarship allowance as beneficiaries in Institutions in Nigeria.
- The award has undergone several value reviews from N30, 000.00 at inception to N50, 000.00 and then to value of N 100,000.00.
Duration of Study:
For the duration of the program
How to Apply for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply for the NLNG Undergraduate scholarship, visit the link below and complete the application form.
Only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.
The following candidates need not apply
- Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
- Second (2) to Final year students.
- Part-time students.
From inception, about 2,500 beneficiaries have benefited from the scheme. A total of about 500 million naira has been spent so far on the scheme. At present, this scheme is been reviewed and its scope expanded to cater for three levels: post primary, undergraduate and post graduate studies oversea.